[Asterisk-Users] FW: Asterisk Quintum A800 SIP Mode

Neill Wilkinson neill.wilkinson at btinternet.com
Sun Jun 25 12:54:12 MST 2006

In the quintum also check you have a codec profile:

Example (below has alaw and G729 configure in the codec profile):

CodecProfile-default :

  name                         : (Not Set)           name

  VoiceCodecAttached[1]        : VoiceCodec-1

  VoiceCodecAttached[2]        : VoiceCodec-2

  VoiceCodecAttached[3..8]     : (unspecified)

CodecProfile-default :

  name                         : (Not Set)           name

  VoiceCodecAttached[1]        : VoiceCodec-1

  VoiceCodecAttached[2]        : VoiceCodec-2

  VoiceCodecAttached[3..8]     : (unspecified)

config-VoiceCodec-2* show

VoiceCodec-2 :

  name                         : (Not Set)           name

  CodecVoiceCoding             : 8                   G.711 A-Law

  CodecPayloadSize             : 1280                bits

config-VoiceCodec-2*

this profile should be attached to you IP Routing Group (IPRG).

Neill..;o)

Try Ulaw.

Found description format h723

Capabilities: us - 0x100 (h723), peer - audio=0x100 (h723)/video=0x0
(nothing), combined - 0x100 (h723) Non-codec capabilities: us - 0x1
(telephone-event), peer - 0x0 (nothing), combined - 0x0 (nothing)