[Asterisk-Users] ASTCC: How to reset periodically all "card in use" flag back?

JP Carballo lists at netfone2x.com
Sun Jun 25 12:38:13 MST 2006

Ronald Wiplinger wrote:

> ok,
>
> How do I check if a particular channel is up?
> (Wasn't that what I asked above anyway????)

Try this.
Using "show channels concise", retrieve the channel names, then loop
through each channel using "show channel channel_name".
Get the channel's UniqueID then compare that to the card's uniqueid.

Hth.

--
JP Carballo

http://www.netfone2x.com
Bringing the world closer.

It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level, I'm really quite busy.