[Asterisk-Users] Is anybody using XEN in conjunction with Asteriskand/or Openser?

James Harper james.harper at bendigoit.com.au
Sun Jun 25 02:05:53 MST 2006

> Is anybody using XEN in conjunction with Asterisk and/or Openser?
>
> I would like to get some info about such an environment and experience
> reports.

Before I had access to a spare machine, I ran it under xen and it worked
well enough to do the testing I wanted to do. I don't know that the
realtime stuff is there though.

At the time I was running it in a domU, with a pci i4l supported card
mapped through via PCI. I had to do a bit of mucking around though to
get the ztdummy timer going properly, as xen ran with a 100hz instead of
1khz timer. Not sure if this is still the default case.

James