[Asterisk-Users] TDMoE question

Stelios Koroneos skoroneos at digital-opsis.com
Sun Jun 25 01:55:56 MST 2006

Greetings !
I am looking into the TDMoE functionality of the Zapata drivers and * and i
am kind of confused.
Lets say i have 2 linux boxes, one has * running but no fxs/fxo hardware the
other has a card (for example an x100p) but does not have * installed.
If i just want to "use" the card (no * reduduncy etc) from the machine that
runs *, do i need to
have * running on both boxes for this to work ? or loading the appropriate
drivers to the second machine will be saficient ?
The examples i have seen mention zapata.conf entries which make me think
that * should be running on both machines, but i am not sure if this applies
in my case.

Any ideas, thoughts, links etc are more than welcome

regards

Stelios S. Koroneos