[Asterisk-Users] Upgrading old version of Asteriak - changes

George Gardiner gjg at georgeandpaul.co.uk
Sat Jun 24 01:37:49 MST 2006

I've spent some time now trying to find information on the changes made
to the Asterisk config files.  I want to upgrade an old installation to
the latest version, which of course now uses phone.conf.   If anyone
could point me in the direction of a set of upgrade notes so that I can
work out what needs to be changed I would be most grateful.  I'm
resorting to asking the list as I've not been able to find anything on
voip-info.org.

Many thanks.

Regards,
George