[Asterisk-Users] freepbx centos 4 install script?

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Fri Jun 23 08:34:11 MST 2006

I'm curious what "a manner of speaking" is.  If I go that route what am
I losing?  I really just want to make sure whichever route I go I will
be able to come here for help and not get blown off because of something
non-standard in the packaging I chose.

By "manner of speaking" I mean that the Trixbox install CD includes a
script that installs FreePBX, among other things.  It doesn't have a
script or instructions that say, "Here is an automated means to install
FreePBX, here are the pre-requisites, etc."  So, in a manner of speaking
there is information on installing FreePBX from a script, it's just that
it is mixed in with a number of other Asterisk-related goodies.

-MC