[Asterisk-Users] Dell PowerEdge 1650

Warren warren-lists at icruise.com
Fri Jun 23 05:58:17 MST 2006

Sean,

I do not have one up and running, however I do remember seeing various
posts earlier this year about incompatibilities with Dell motherboards
and Digium hardware.  IIRC the solution was to either change to a
different server or to change to a Sangoma board.

You might want to search the archives on this.