[Asterisk-Users] fax

JD Austin news.asterisk.users at twingeckos.com
Fri Jun 23 05:21:01 MST 2006

That's a vague question Khaled :)
First you must have hardware/software to support fax.
Faxes on my TDM400P work great with asterisk; they didn't work so great
over voip or with my X100P though.
Next you need software.. spandsp works ok to me with my fax to email setup.
Read all about it here:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+fax

JD