[Asterisk-Users] TE405P Dropping Calls. !! Got I-frame while linkstate 0

Watkins, Bradley Bradley.Watkins at compuware.com
Fri Jun 23 03:16:31 MST 2006

I would say it's almost certainly a cabling issue of some sort.  We get
the "S-frame while link down" message all the time on our Asterisk
clusters due to the way the T1 failover switch works.  It's harmless in
our case since really the PRI is connected to the other box in the
cluster (unless there is a card failure, of course).  But for your
application, I'm sure you'd like it to be up. :)

Regards,
- Brad