[Asterisk-Users] Hitting * in a queue call hangs up?

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Fri Jun 23 02:21:43 MST 2006

On 06/20/06 18:20 Matt said the following:
> It seems 1.2.9.1 does not correct this behavior... can I correct it
> somehow?

matt, i believe i've already sent this to the list.

the bug at http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=6897 has the fix for 1.2.x as
agent-endcall.patch. apply that, and hitting '*' during a queue call wont
hang up the call. to hangup the call you'd then need to use whatever was
defined for disconnect in features.conf. also not that endcall=no in
agents.conf.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)   http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/