[Asterisk-Users] Don't use CDRTool From AG-projescts

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Fri Jun 23 03:01:28 MST 2006

You should have been working with asterisk about four years ago, lol!
Talk about no docs.

Most opensource projects provide "read between the lines" and "Google
the error to get a clue, your brains, trial and error" docs.  At least
in my experience.

Want some good docs?  Maybe read the docs for "MySQL server,  FreeRadius
server, Cisco gateways, MediaProxy or SIP Express Router" and then retry
CDRTool.

Don't slam someone's project because you cannot figure it out and are
not willing to pay $$$!  Comes off as greedy to me.

Guess I have not setup the "Harry Potter to junk folder" rule on this
machine yet, thanks for reminding me.

Thanks,
Steve