[Asterisk-Users] How to set overlap dial timeout in bristuff zaptel?

Rostislav Bagrov rbagrov at nrjsoft.com
Fri Jun 23 01:42:56 MST 2006

I have the same problem here. There is an function called TIMEOUT and in 1.2.9.1 it has to be set for specific channel this way: Set(TIMEOUT(response)=seconds)
This works on any other but Zap channels. It seem that the default timeout is still back there discarding my custom one. My playground is like:

2n GSM Gate -> Zap -> Asterisk (IVR with phonebook)

I would also apreciate some light on this case.

Thanks.