[Asterisk-Users] Routing inboud from ISDN to second * server.

Thomas Laurids Pedersen tlp at mach.com
Thu Jun 22 15:11:00 MST 2006

Hi All,

I have setup 2 asterisk servers using AAH 2.8. I have configured a IAX2
trunk between the 2 servers using the guide on dumbme. Trunk is not using
register string and no authentication.

In my dial plan I have 7XX numers on server B and 6xx numbers on Server A.

Calls from my SNOM phones are ok between the extensions on the 2 servers.

In server A I have a eicon 4 port BRI card connected. Calls from outside to
extensions on server A works fine. (Inbound routes are configured for
"local" extensions).

Now how do I configure so that extensions on server B can be called from
the ISDN connections ? like this ISDN -> ServerA   ->(IAX2)-> ServerB ->
extension

Server A does not have direct network access to the SNOM phone.

>From my reading I think that I have to make an inbound route or asterisk
will not treat the call at all. This is also what I see if I debug capi.

I have tried to make an inbound route and custom extension for all 7XX
extentions and then entering the dial string IAX2/astB/7255 for extention
725. Also tried the dial string IAX2/725 at astB with no luck.

How do I do this ?

Pls help anyone.

Regards

Thomas