[Asterisk-Users] Re: Can I enter an extension to dial whilevoicemail is playing?

John Klimek jklimek at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 13:59:25 MST 2006

Ahhh!  That fixed it!!!

However, it seems like I need to keep the Answer() in there.  This
causes incoming callers to here a stuttered ringing in the beginning.
Is there a way to fix/remove this?  I'm guessing there isn't because
Asterisk needs to answer to monitor the line for number presses...

However, I'm concerned this stuttered ringing will cause people to
call in to think we have a problem with our phones or something...