*** Spam *** [Asterisk-Users] Don't use CDRTool From AG-projescts

Christian Stredicke Christian.Stredicke at snom.de
Thu Jun 22 13:11:25 MST 2006

This post cannot be left without comment. People who don't know you or Adrian might get a wrong impression.

I know Adrian quite well and know that he is one of the real experts in this industry and he and his stuff does not deserve such a treatment.

I would recommend that you change your attitude. It seems like you did not get what you want (for free) and you complain like a small child. An apology would be appropriate.

CS