[Asterisk-Users] Quality monitoring

Curt Shaffer cshaffer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 11:30:49 MST 2006

It is really just a play on the check_icmp plugin. You could accomplish the
same thing by doing the following:

$USER1$/check_icmp -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -w 80.0,80% -c 100.0,100% -n 1

Where in this example it is an RTA of 80ms or 80% packet loss for a warning
and 100ms or 100% packet loss for critical. The perfdata is then passed to
perfparse for graphing.