[Asterisk-Users] Out of Office Auto Reply:

Anthony Rodgers Anthony_Rodgers at dnv.org
Thu Jun 22 11:13:01 MST 2006

We use MS Exchange too and, as far as I am aware, it is cognizant of
mailing list headers and doesn't send OOO notices to mailing list
postings. The only mailing list from which I receive my own OOO notices
is one that doesn't have the proper mailing list headers set.

When you receive a lot of email from outside your organization from
people who expect a response, it is helpful to us (and them) if they
receive OOO notifications.

Regards,
--
Anthony Rodgers