[Asterisk-Users] Quality monitoring

Curt Shaffer cshaffer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 09:53:50 MST 2006

Does anyone out there have a recommendation for tools that will monitor the
quality of VoIP systems? I am looking for jitter and MOS monitoring. I have
a custom Nagios plugin that is alerting me if the jitter jumps out of a 20ms
but I am looking for a little more detail. I would not be against writing
something in Perl for Nagios to do but I don't really know where to start on
measuring jitter other than with ICMP pulls and really don't know where to
start with doing MOS.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Curt