SV: [Asterisk-Users] periodic-announce not working

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Thu Jun 22 09:05:12 MST 2006

On Jun 22, 2006, at 5:22 PM, BJ Weschke wrote:

> Submit a feature request/patch to bugs.digium.com. There isn't
> presently a way to do hold time announcements without queue position
> along with it.

I dont want hold time neither.
I simply want 1 file played to the ppl waiting in queue every 25
seconds.

I think I can fix it by creating a soundfile with 1 ms silence and
put that as position soundfiles in every queue, but that's ugly.

If that is what it takes, I will go implement it in my dialplan and
look into app_queue.c later

Michiel