SV: [Asterisk-Users] periodic-announce not working

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Thu Jun 22 08:02:52 MST 2006

On 16:36, Thu 22 Jun 06, Jon Sch?pzinsky wrote:
> Hello
>
> You have announce-frequency = 0
> That would mean no announcements.

But if I set announce-frequency it will tell the ppl waiting
in the queue where they are. We dont want that.
We simply want a message every 25 seconds: "please hold or
press 9 to get an operator"

How to do that? I thought by putting announce-frequency to 0
and set the periodic-announce-frequency but looks like I was
wrong.

Any advise ?

--
Michiel van Baak