[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk --> BV: Incoming does not work....

Robert Mann asterisk at dnsmagic.com
Thu Jun 22 07:33:32 MST 2006

Welcome to Broadvoice.  Get used to it.  It will happen often.  I loved the
price and was a customer for almost 2 years.  Recently I changed over to
teliax where of course I connect using IAX and I have never been happier.
Its like 24.95 a month unlimited calling instead of 19.99 I was paying at
broadvoice.  People on the other end of the phone say the quality of my
calls are SO much better now then they were with Broadvoice.  Plus teliax
has local numbers like Broadvoice did which I have not found else where.
Broadvoice does have more free global coverage if you call other countries.
All in all I am very happy with the new service with iaxtel.