[Asterisk-Users] Time Based Goto Ifs Act Strange?

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 05:05:11 MST 2006

Interesting.
As I'm doing more debugging it doesn't seem like it has anything to do
with the first call triggering something.  It seems more like 1800
actually means 1802!  Yes, I checked the server clock and it is right,
however it seems the time based routing doesn't kick over for a minute
or two until after you've told it... perhaps Asterisk has some sort of
internal clock cache?