[Asterisk-Users] CDRTool

Giedrius Augys voipas at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 21:03:35 MST 2006

Hi,
I have 4.5.4 CDRTool version. I patched my cdr_addon_mysql like this:

* cd ../asterisk-addons
   - Add a line into asterisk-addons/Makefile reading:
     CFLAGS+=-DMYSQL_LOGUNIQUEID
   - edit cdr_addon_mysql.c and replace the line reading
       AST_MUTEX_DEFINE_STATIC(mysql_lock);
     with
       static ast_mutex_t  mysql_lock   = AST_MUTEX_INITIALIZER;
   - change the asterisk table name from cdr to asterisk_cdr in
     cdr_addon_mysql.c*

*   chmod 644 cdr_addon_mysql.so
   cp cdr_addon_mysql.so /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/
   restart Asterisk*
But when I "make" , I've got error like this:
cdr_addon_mysql.c:61: error:
`__use_AST_MUTEX_DEFINE_STATIC_rather_than_AST_MUTEX_INITIALIZER__'
undeclared here (not in a function)
make: *** [cdr_addon_mysql.o] Error 1
rm app_saycountpl.o

 I also have problem with web client, I see require_once 'HTTP/Request.php'
, but there is no directory HTTP and file Request.php .
Can You advice something

2006/6/21, hgaillac-sip at yahoo.fr <hgaillac-sip at yahoo.fr>:

> Hello,
>
> I 've got cdrtool web interface working not SOAP
> client/server again !
>
> I compiled cdr_addon_mysql.so however i have not tried
> it to insert datas in cdrtool.
>
> Harry
> --- Giedrius Augys <voipas at gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> > Has anybody patched sucessfully cdr_addon_mysql.c ,
> > cause I get error . And
> > does work cdrtool web interface for you? Maybe you
> > can give me some advices

Pagarbiai,
Giedrius Augys
Siauliu Universitetas, IST