[Asterisk-Users] syntax error

Rob Thomas rob at wpm4L.com
Wed Jun 21 18:31:39 MST 2006

Yeah, I know. I was just grumpy. I shouldn't have whinged.  I think if you'll look at the time I sent it, it was close to 2AM after spending all afternoon, night, and morning, fighting with dialplan 8)

So, definately, my whinge was unneccesary and uncalled for, and I publically apologise for it.

--Rob
(In a much better mood now 8)

----- Original Message -----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com on behalf of Brian Capouch
Sent: Thu, 6/22/2006 8:38am
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] syntax error

Rob Thomas wrote:
> And once again I am reminded why I shouldn't bother helping people here.
>
> Not even a 'thanks'.

Dang, dude.

If everyone who got helped on this list responded to the list with a
thank-you, list traffic would go up by at least 10% :-)

And it's a PIA to manually circumvent the list software's hijacking of
the reply address; one has to cut-and-paste.  That makes private
thank-yous kind of a pain, too.

Overall your helpfulness is certainly appreciated.  It sucks some of the
value out of it when you whine about being explicitly thanked for it, IMO.

MO, and nothing more.

Thx.

B.

believed to be clean.