[Asterisk-Users] syntax error

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Wed Jun 21 15:57:04 MST 2006

Rob Thomas wrote:
> And once again I am reminded why I shouldn't bother helping people here.
>
> Not even a 'thanks'.

Dang, dude.

If everyone who got helped on this list responded to the list with a
thank-you, list traffic would go up by at least 10% :-)

And it's a PIA to manually circumvent the list software's hijacking of
the reply address; one has to cut-and-paste.  That makes private
thank-yous kind of a pain, too.

Overall your helpfulness is certainly appreciated.  It sucks some of the
value out of it when you whine about being explicitly thanked for it, IMO.

MO, and nothing more.

Thx.

B.

believed to be clean.