[Asterisk-Users] Polycom Intercom - almost there

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Wed Jun 21 14:44:36 MST 2006

Well if I recall correctly, subPoint.prim would be the index of the
speed dial entry to dial when function.prim=="SpeedDial"

i.e. if in the directory you've got
<item>
  <fn>Dial 7</fn>
  <ct>7</ct>
  <sd>1</sd>
</item>

and function.prim="SpeedDial" and subPoint.prim="1" then... it might
work.  But, I'm not sure how integrated this is to the polycom
dialplan.digitmap part, meaning I wonder if it will send the 7 to * or
wait for you to enter more numbers and hit send....   you'll have to
find out and tell us :)

Moj

--
Mojo <mojo at horanappraisals.com>