[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk queue log solution?

Dustin Wildes asterisk-users at vecsector.com
Wed Jun 21 14:25:01 MST 2006

> I would really prefer to use an open-source solution, or a commercial
> solution that offers me the code and the flexibility to manipulate the
> code on a need to basis.
>
> Questions:
>
> Does a solution exist that I am overlooking that may provide the
> functionality I am after?
> Is there a developer out there who we could contract to assist in
> creating this application?
>
> Thanks for your time and advice.
>
> /Chris

Hey Chris!
I'm in the process of writing a GPL compliant Queue Analyzer into
PhoneCALL - but can also run outside of it, independantly.
My clients are also asking for more information & detailed reports, and
couldn't find an open-source solution to help fill the need.
I'm waiting to get this done in about 2-3 weeks.

I'd love to have more testers & gain input on the effort.
Give me a email and/or call if interested!
I'll be coding this anyway for my clients (payment is already taken care
of) - so all you would have to bring to the table is criticism!  ;-)  *JK*

Dustin Wildes
VecSector, LLC
email:  dustin at vecsector.com
1.912.422.7082 x101