[Asterisk-Users] Re: User Loses Ability to Make Outgoing Calls

Leah Newmark lnewmark at capalon.com
Wed Jun 21 11:15:07 MST 2006

That's not the problem. The contexts are all fine, and the problem fixes
itself when it feels like it. I am almost positive it's her connection.
The asterisk coding on my end is fine. She has the same setup as the
other 20 employees and they all work fine.

She was running tests on dsltools.com. Is there any specific test I need
to do to diagnose the problem?

Message: 14