[Asterisk-Users] me, voip.trxtel.com and early media

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Wed Jun 21 11:11:45 MST 2006

I was testing using trxtel for outbound toll free because I have an issue on my PRI where it will not handle early media. (IVRs that
play as a ringback tone)
There was a bug that was supposed to fix this Q4 of 2005, but I never saw any relief for it.

voip.trxtel.com has the same issue, so at least I know that I am not alone.

The number I am testing is 18663402763.
On my cell phone, hitting any digit stops the recording.
On my asterisk system, over PRI or trxtel, none of my DTMF goes through. If I wait for the timeout, the call gets answered and I can
talk to an operator.

I am using the latest stable of Libri, Zaptel and asterisk.

If anyone has got a solution to this, please advise.

If not, I suppose I should open a new bugs for this.

--
Steven

http://www.glimasoutheast.org
where business and technology meet