[Asterisk-Users] USB handset options for softphones

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Wed Jun 21 10:37:29 MST 2006

Not sure why you were told the Clarisys i750H is not shipping, we've been working with these for quite some time, and have seen good availability on them.

Thanks

Cory J Andrews
++++++++++++
VOIPSupply.com
454 Sonwil Drive
Buffalo, NY 14225
++++++++++++++
voice - 716.630.1555 X22
email - Cory at VOIPSupply.com
AIM - B2CORY
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Warren
  Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 12:30 PM
  Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] USB handset options for softphones

  I am assuming you are talking about the Skype handsets here...  Which soft phones do these work with?  Any linux ones?

  Michael Graves wrote:
    Voip Supply has a number of USB handsets available... see http://www.voipsupply.com/index.php?cPath=95_258 I'm not affiliated with them beyond being a happy customer.

    There are also a few USB handsets that look like desk phones. I have seen these offered in the $50-70 range, some even with speaker phones. Not sure where though. Try a quick search on Ebay.

    Michael