[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P bad echo problem, tried lots of things

Andrei (MPI) asterisk at markovprocesses.com
Wed Jun 21 09:01:20 MST 2006

Try these settings in zapata.conf:

echocancel=64
echotraining=800
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
rxgain=3.2
txgain=-3.2

with default KB1 echo canceller in zconfig.h

This setup was working fairly okay for me for about a year or so.

Also, notice that at the first seconds of the call you may hear some
echo, but then it disappears. I just trained myself to ignore this first
seconds echo. =)

Please give the list information regarding the phone that you use with
*. This maybe a cheap phone problem, as well.

Andrei (MPI)