[Asterisk-Users] SPA-2002 call HANGUP. May be a SIP bug.

Dmytro Mishchenko dioml at dreamtime.net
Wed Jun 21 04:49:58 MST 2006

Hello,
We have problems with Asterisk and Sipura SPA-2002.
SPA is behind the NAT. Asterisk has nat=yes.

Sometimes call doesn't hangup when user finish the call and hangup the
headset.

In this case during all conversation SIP packets contains
Call-ID: bee522ee-8efa7d25 at 123.123.123.123
but the final BYE packet from adapter contains
Call-ID: bee522ee-8efa7d25 at 10.0.0.2
        Is such scenario correct from SIP protocol point of view?

After receiving such packet Asterisk trying to destroy:
Destroying call 'bee522ee-8efa7d25 at 10.0.0.2'
But I suppose that such call doesn't exists and call remains active.

Thanks,
Dmitry.