[Asterisk-Users] Monitor a particular SIP call for training purposes

Idris AVCI idris.avci at vodatech.com.tr
Wed Jun 21 02:49:14 MST 2006

Hi,

You can try ChanSpy
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+cmd+ChanSpy.

Idris

  _____

From: phil.dawson at marnock.com [mailto:phil.dawson at marnock.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 12:23 PM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Monitor a particular SIP call for training
purposes

Hi,

I've been asked if it is possible to allow a user to listen in on
another users call for training purposes.  I know there are ways to
monitor zap channels with apps like zapscan but I don't think this would
be appropriate for these users.  Can I do:

Call comes in for user on ext 3210
User on 3222 dials a predefined number say *888.  They can then listen
in on the call that user on 3210 is having.

extensions.conf would go something like:

exten => *888,3210,ListenIn()

Is there anything like this.  Basically to allow one user to listen to
another users calls ( but only that user )

Hope I made myself clear.

Thank you in advance

Phil.