[Asterisk-Users] Conferencing with multiple servers

Cesc cesc.santa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 01:00:51 MST 2006

In general, you are talking of distributed conferencing, which in SIP
it was tried once to standardize but never reached anything. It is
just not commercially popular, i guess.
Now, this doesn't mean that it cannot  be done or that it has not been
done ... but it is "propietary" implementations. And in my particular
knowledge, i know asterisk was not the choice.

Just my 2 cents.

Cesc