[Asterisk-Users] Re: fail to make call

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed Jun 21 00:41:13 MST 2006

----- unplug <maillisting at gmail.com> wrote:
>   In my configuration below, I use realtime architecture in our
> system.  I have one device attached to each asterisk server.  There
> is
> no record when I issue "sip show users or sip show registry in CLI.
> wonder how can I know who is registered in asterisk.  What command is
> it?

The Asterisk Realtime implementation does not currently support sharing a registration database among multiple servers and having them be aware of the peers registered via the other servers. This will be addressed during the next development cycle, though.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Senior Software Engineer