[Asterisk-Users] show register users

Johansson Olle E olle at voop.com
Tue Jun 20 23:41:15 MST 2006

21 jun 2006 kl. 03.29 skrev unplug:

> Hi all,
>  As I know, I can show registered users in CLI using sip show
> users/sip show registry.

There is no such thing as "registered users". Only peers register with
Asterisk and you will see their status with "sip show peers"

> In case of using ARA (realtime mode), there
> is no record shown after issuing the above command in CLI.  How can I
> know the register users in the system if realtime mode is using?

We do modify the database of the sippeers table when devices register
(provided
you have the fields for that available), so check the database
with any database tool.

/O

---
Olle E. Johansson * Asterisk Evangelist, developer * VOOP A/S
olle at voop.com