[Asterisk-Users] Avaya phone 4610sw message waiting indicator and other settings

Erick Perez eaperezh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 20:50:34 MST 2006

Hi, I setup my tftp to send SIP configurations (the bin files) to the
avaya phone. When it finished loading and rebooting it asked for the
extension and the password and the asterisk ip address. I had to input
that manually and is now working perfectly with asterisk.

what is the format of the text files to make this phone load the
asterisk ip, extension number, codec used, password as well as to
configure message waiting indicator and maybe modify some of the
buttons (such as just pressing one of the available programmable
buttons to access voicemail). I have 10 more of these phones and i
want to do provisioning automatically.

in the 46xxsettings.txt file there are no such parameters

thanks,

Erick Perez
Panama Sistemas
Integradores de Telefonia IP y Soluciones Para Centros de Datos
Panama, Republica de Panama
Cel Panama. +(507) 6694-4780