[Asterisk-Users] SIP Softphone on Thinclient?

Jean-Denis Girard jd.girard at sysnux.pf
Tue Jun 20 15:01:44 MST 2006

Martin Joseph a écrit :
> This looks very interesting to me, and I am interested in an OSX version
> of it?  Is there some way I can help to build that version?

Hi Marty,

Yes, I'm very interested in having a OSX version !

May I suggest you have a look at the moziax mailing list, available at
http://moziax.mozdev.org/list.html, and continue the discussion there.

OSX support has been discussed a few times, shouldn't be difficult to
build, and I think someone even made it  but didn't submit changes back
to the project. See
http://www.mozdev.org/pipermail/moziax/2005-October/000006.html

Please do not hesitate to ask more info if needed; I'm really looking
forward to have OSX support, so I will try to help.

Thanks,
--
Jean-Denis Girard

SysNux                  Systèmes Linux en Polynésie française
http://www.sysnux.pf/   Tél: +689 483 527 / GSM: +689 797 527