[Asterisk-Users] AGI: Dial and Recording my own CDR

Peter Beckman beckman at purplecow.com
Tue Jun 20 14:44:19 MST 2006

Hi folks --

I have a FastAGI Perl script running, handling calls.  It works great.

At one point I have a Dial() command.  If the called party hangs up, Dial()
returns 0, and when I call my own recordCdr() function using the channel
variables ANSWEREDTIME, DIALEDTIME and DIALSTATUS, everything is fine.

However, if the called party picks up, and then the dialing party hangs up
Dial() returns -1, ANSWEREDTIME and DIALEDTIME == 0 (or something like
that) and DIALSTATUS returns AGI::No Response.

How do I make sure to get the right billing information if the dialing
party hangs up?

Beckman