[Asterisk-Users] Fun with Echo -- Follow up

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 20 13:21:18 MST 2006

And I am still not convinced he got rid of his echo.  It's not a "this
combination of software revisions, settings, levels work and that
combination does not" type thing IMHO.  It's more of an optimizing exercise
to minimize the effects.

Having said that, if his hybrid was not balanced to his country/telco PSTN
that could DEFINITELY have made a big difference.

I am no expert but I do have a smaller quantity of previously brown and now
grey hair based on first hand experience with the echo nightmare.  I never
could get rid of mine until I went hardware echo can.