[Asterisk-Users] hangup lag causing the answering of already answered calls

Carey O'Shea carey at internode.on.net
Tue Jun 20 06:35:16 MST 2006

Well I've found out what was causing my duplicate logging: it was
entirely a NAT issue. Found out it was only happening on some remote
endpoints (and not all of them), and that different routers proved to
not have duplicate logging.

What part of NAT could cause this? Was it really sending all packets
twice, or something like that? Just seems kinda strange. Anyway, it's no
longer a problem.

My original problem, however, remains. Phone doesn't stop ringing when
it's meant to. Only happens when call is via my ZapATA.

Any ideas/help/input is appreciated!

Regards,
Carey.