[Asterisk-Users] Which is the best user GUI ?

Olivier Krief olivier.krief at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 07:07:09 MST 2006

I'm not aware of Centile using Asterisk though it could be so ...

I used Centile's Callpad as an example as :
1. hardware vendors (Avaya, Alcatel, ...) do not tell much about their own
user GUI software
2. and Centile software is often used by IP Telephony Service Providers
which also use Asterisk.

(For instance, Alcatel has OmniTouch Unified Communication suite which
gathers My Phone, My Teamwork, My Messaging and My Assistant software.

I think vendors have a hard time trying trying to sell such software :
people are ready to pay for hardware but not for this kind of software)