[Asterisk-Users] AstriCon Paris Starts Wednesday

Steven Sokol ssokol at sokol-associates.com
Tue Jun 20 06:39:55 MST 2006

Just a quick reminder that AstriCon Paris starts on Wednesday morning
at the Palais des Congres de Paris.  The advanced team is already
there and getting things ready to go.

Things are wrapping up at AstriCon Berlin right now.  It's been a
blast.  Yesterday's tutorials went well: many people learned many new
things about Asterisk.  Last night we had a party at the C-Base space
station (C-Base is a computer and sci-fi club).  Many thanks for a
great time!  Today we had long list of innovative and informative
presentations.  Thank you to the Asterisk users of Berlin for a great
time.

If you're in the Paris metropolitan area, please join us for a great
show.  We now have one-day tickets on sale for those who cannot make
it for both.

Thanks,

Steve

--