[Asterisk-Users] SIP Softphone on Thinclient?

mitcheloc at gmail.com mitcheloc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 04:59:36 MST 2006

I currently use NTAVO thin clients w/ Thinstation and I would love to
put a soft phone on them, but I don't think that would work well (they
use RDP), or do you all know if there is a smooth way to make the
interface work? I don't really picture my users switching between an
RDP session & X-Windows (i.e. ALT-F3/ALT-F4)....