[Asterisk-Users] Working with Asterisk and SIP? Register for the Asterisk SIP Master class!

Olle E Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Jun 20 04:40:40 MST 2006

Want to become an Asterisk SIPmaster? Register for the Asterisk SIP
Master Class, taking place in Chicago, IL, USA
July 10-14 organized by Edvina in partnership with Digium. We're
developing this new training now, creating labs with
Asterisk and SIP express router, NAT traversals, realtime and much,
much more.

Learn more here: http://edvina.net/training/sipmasterclass/
and register today!

Questions? E-mail info at edvina.net today!

It's going to be a fun and very educational week in Chicago. We only
have 15 seats for this class, so
make sure you register quickly.

See you in Chicago!

/Olle