[Asterisk-Users] Call limit function on sip channel to external pop

bram kortleven bram at antwerpen.be
Tue Jun 20 00:20:57 MST 2006

Hi,

We've been using asterisk as our main telephone-communications platform
for years now, and we wrote several extra scripts and features for it.
Now we 're looking for a solution to limit the number of channels going
to an external SIP provider.
We recently upgraded our system from asterisk 1.0 to 1.2(.9 now) to be
able to use such features, but nothing helped...
When we configure a new channel, it seems to work, but putting the
call_limit on an existing sip channel going out, it doesn't do anything.

Anyone already had such an issue, or anyone knowing the best config for
limiting outgoing sip channels to external sip providers?

It's kind of urgent...

Thanks in advance, and keep up the good work!

Bram