[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk --> BV: Incoming does not work....

John Klimek jklimek at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 19:16:48 MST 2006

Ahh, good catch.  I've changed the context to be "incoming-bv" (to
match my context in extensions.conf), but I still get the same exact
phone message...

Also, is it normal to see "REGISTER attempt 1 to
5703380128 at sip.broadvoice.com@sip.broadvoice.com" in the asterisk
console being repeated every 20 or so seconds?