[Asterisk-Users] sangoma unicall m2rfc

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 19:09:30 MST 2006

Anton, Please read this document I wrote, is in spanish:

http://phpmexic.u33.0web-hosting.com/wordpress/misc/mfcr2-asterisk-unicall.pdf

There you will find some ideas about how to debug problems with mfcr2.
In my blog I have some other files that you can download. Check
http://moy.ivsol.net/

Regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"