[Asterisk-Users] sangoma unicall m2rfc

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 14:40:31 MST 2006

I doubt steve underwood would answer such a question, because you dont
provide any feedback and is almost sure that is not working because of
misconfiguration, not a library bug.  Regarding your question, yes, in
fact I have 1 sangoma A101 working with E1 from avantel in Distrito
Federal, with both, voice(MFCR) and data (HDLC).

Regards.

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"