[Asterisk-Users] Re: DTMF Talk off

John Millican john at millican.us
Mon Jun 19 12:42:45 MST 2006

Matt,
Thank you very much!
I am currently running 1.2.7.1 but will be upgrading to 1.2.9.1 this week. I
will try  toneduration=200 first and let you/list know how well it worked.

I read in zapata.conf.sample where it says:
How long generated tones  (DTMF and MF) will be played on the channel (in
milliseconds)
and did not realize that would have an effect on recognition.

Thanks again,
John M